Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work is original and all the study reported in the manuscript is free from any kind of plagiarism.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors have seen a copy of the manuscript and have approved its submission.
- Any potential conflict of interest has been clearly stated.
- Authors are required to fill out the online cover letter and send it along with the submission of a manuscript.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Thai or English as a Microsoft Word document (.doc file) using A4 size paper. The document should contain no more than 15 pages and be double-spaced throughout with the AutoCorrect options turned off, the page numbering appearing at bottom of the pages and centered, and line numbers function switched on starting at line 1 and choose Restart Each Page.
- The standard font of the Journal is TH Sarabun PSK with a size of 16 points throughout. For English manuscript, Times New Roman font with a size of 12 points can be used.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Author Guidelines", in which the link is below.
All articles published and information contained in this journal such as text, graphics, logos and images is copyrighted by and proprietary to the Thai Bulletin of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations, or corporations other than the Thai Bulletin of Pharmaceutical Sciences and the authors without prior written permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.