Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
These are articles that review current research work in the area that has major advancement or of interests by the readers. The papers may be invited and/or reviewed by referees and the authors are fully responsible of their articles. Contributors must follow the general instructions where applicable.
These are complete papers of experimental research in any branch of physiological sciences. The articles accepted for publication will be made upon the consideration that they describe significant and new findings and that adequate experimental details are given.
Short Research Communications
These are short reports of experimental research, which have been considered that the results should be distributed quickly. The experimental data recently displayed in any scientific meeting are also encouraged for publication. The maximum length allowance is 1500 words.
A maximum of 2 figures and 1 table are allowed with up to 10 references. The maximum length allowance is 1500 words.
Letter to the editor.
A letter should be no longer than 1,000 words with no more than 1 figure and/or 1 table and should discuss or comment on an article previously published in the JPBS. A short research letter is also considered to be published under this category. Up to 10 references are allowed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.