About the Journal
Focus and Scope
To disseminate the agricultural research and innovation undertaken individuals and organizations in Thailand. Submission of a manuscript to Thai Agricultural Research Journal is contingent upon the agreement by all the authors that the reported work has not received prior publication and that no portion of this or any other closely related work is under consideration for publication elsewhere. Three print issues per year (January – April, May- August and september – December). All submitted manuscripts must be reviewed by at least two reviewers through a double-blind peer-review system. No charge any publication fee from the authors.
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts must be reviewed by at least two reviewers through a double-blind peer-review system.
Type of published papers
- Research article : Publish of research papers in agricultural science and other related fields
- Academic article: Papers in which written by professional in a given field by compiling data , their opinions and experiences in agricultural science and other related fields
Thai and English
Three print issues per year (January – April, May- August and september – December).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published and information contained in this journal such as text, graphics, logos, and images are copyrighted by and proprietary to the Thai Agricultural Research Journal, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by persons, organizations, or corporations other than the Thai Agricultural Research Journal and the authors without prior written permission.
The ethics statement for Thai Agricultural Research Journal is based on those by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct guidelines available at www.publicationethics.org.Authors’ Responsibilities
2.Authors should not submit material that substantively duplicates content previously published elsewhere or submitted to any other journal(s) at the same time.
3.Any potential conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
1. The major responsibility of the editors is to ensure the overall quality of the journal’s content by overseeing and making important editorial decisions on all manuscripts submitted for publication.
2. The editors are also responsible for maintaining the transparency of the academic research & record, preclude any ethical misconducts, and making necessary retractions, rectifications, and erratum when required.
3. The editors shall evaluate manuscripts for their scientific quality and intellectual content, free from personal bias based on discrimination of race, gender, religious belief, ethnic or geographical origin, of the author(s). The editor shall also evaluate manuscripts objectively based on their academic and scientific merit. The evaluation process must be free of any commercial or self-interests.
4.The editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information on submitted manuscripts before publication.
1. Provide an objective, impartial, and constructive evaluation in a timely manner on the scientific content of the work.
2. Determine whether the research work is of scientific significance, acknowledge the positive aspects of the material reviewed, identify weakness and indicate the improvements needed, and evaluate the originality and scientific accuracy.
3. Maintain the confidentiality of the complete review process.
4. Notify the journal editor about any interest that might interfere with an objective review, be it financial or personal, and decline the request to review the manuscript when such possibility exists.
5. When evaluating submitted manuscripts, notify the journal editor of any concern regarding research misconducts, or substantial similarity between the manuscript and the previously published article, or suspicion of ethics violations such as any violation of ethical treatment of animal or human subjects.
Sources of Support:
- Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperative