Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (article text). Adding, all Figures in a PDF file. The 600 dpi JPG files of figures will be sent to the Journal only after acceptance of the manuscript and ready to publish.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all tables and figure legends are placed at the end of the text. Illustrations and figures with the figure labels (For example Fig.1, Fig.2, Fig.3 placed under each illustrations), all are placed in one separating file (prefer PDF file).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please provide the email address(es) of all the authors of manuscript right after the corresponding author. All email address will not be appeared in the first page of the published version except the email address of the corresponding author but we need to record in our online system or in case of the corresponding author can not respond.
Chulalongkorn University. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.