About the Journal
1) Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope Kalasin University Journal of Science Technology and Innovation publishes Thai and English versions of academic articles on digital platform with two rounds of publication per year (January to June issue and July to December issue). The focus and scope of publication are within four main academic fields of study as follows:
1. Physical Science, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Statistics and related studies
2. Biological Science, Biology, Animals, Plants, Genetics, Agricultures, Agriculture Industry, Biotechnology and related studies
3. Health Science, Public Health, Environmental Health, Environmental Sanitation, Sports, Sanitation Practices, Nutrition and related studies
4. Engineering and Architecture, Mechanics, Electrical Power, Public Works, Industries, Irrigations, Environment, Computer, Town Planning, Architecture, and related studies
2. Publication Process
A new submitted article must be proceeded through the publication process as follows:
1. ThaiJO web board email confirmation of successful article receiving sent by the board of editors
2. Editors initial evaluation of article’s validity, plagiarism, and formation correctness
3. Editors approval
After the board of editors has approved to continue the publication, the received article will be proceeded to the double-blind peer reviewing process by at least three experts from different institutes in the related field.
4. Double-blind peer review
After double-blind peer reviewing process, the board of editors will make a decision according to the experts’ suggestions for four follow-up actions: (1) acceptance without revision, (2) acceptance with revision under reviewers’ consideration, (3) acceptance with revision under editors’ consideration, and (4) rejection. A decision on any follow-up actions will be informed as soon as possible and the suggestions of editors and experts shall be final.
5. After the board of editors has approved to continue the publication, the author cannot withdraw or submit the article elsewhere.