It is recommended that authors do the final checking of the manuscript before submission using the following list. Incomplete submissions may be returned to the authors and will not be proceeded to the peer-review process until requirements are met. Please see Instructions for Authors and Manuscript Preparation for further details of any item.
Title and Abstract
- The submitted article has neither been published nor sent to other journals during review process
- The manuscript is written as described in "Manuscript Preparation" or prepared by using the template files
- The manuscript is checked for spelling and grammar. Authors whose native language is not English are advised to seek an advice of a native English speaker before submitting the manuscripts.
- Ethics committee approval for human and animal studies must be mentioned in the manuscript
- Files formatted in MS Word
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text content at the appropriate positions (not at the end or in separate files.
- Permissions from copyright holder to use of illustrations, figures, and tables are required
- Reference list and In-text citation must be in Vancouver style format
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- All co-author E-mail addresses for verification
All necessary files have been uploaded, and contain:
- All figure captions
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
- References are in the correct format for this journal
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
Printed version of figures (if applicable) in colour or black and white:
- Indicate clearly whether or not colour or black and white in print is required
- For reproduction in black and white, please supply black and white versions of the figures for printing purposes if necessary