About the Journal
About the Journal of Science Ladkrabang
The Journal of Science Ladkrabang, School of Science, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, form 1989, is a journal that publishes research articles and academic articles, which is prepared in an electronic journal (Online), Print ISSN: 0857-9512 Online ISSN: 2539-7257, published 2 issues per year (Issue 1 in January-June and Issue 2 in July-December) by specifying the number of articles published 8 articles per issue and in 8 article defined the main researcher and joint researcher as the researcher from within the organization (KMITL) 4 articles and 4 researchers from outside the organization.
To disseminate knowledge of academic progress and research in science and technology, chemistry, biology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics.
The scopes of research areas and academic articles are accepted to publish in standard journals.
1.Chemistry: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry,Petrochemistry, Polymer Technology, Polymer Science,RubberTechnology, Textile technology, Environmental Technology, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Chemistry and other related fields in chemistry.
2. Biology: Biotechnology, Industrial Microbiology, ฺBiochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Genetic engineering, Bioinformatics, Fermentation technology, Agriculture and Food, Bioenergy, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biodiversity, Biological Treatment and other related fields in biology.
3. Physics: Physics relating to materials science, Electronics, Mechanics, Spintronics, Photonics, Plasmons, Nanoscale Physics, Quantum Electronics, Semiconductor thin film devices, Renewable Energy and other related fields in physics.
4. Mathematics: Number theory, Functional Analysis, Operator Theory, Real analysis, Harmonic analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Differential equation, Dynamic System Control, Probability, OrganizationalMathematics and other related fields inmathematics.
5. Computer science: Software Engineering, Information Technology, Internet of Things, Data Science and Analyticsand other related fields in computer science.
6. Statistics: Operations research, Business Analysis and Research, Insurance and Risk Management and other related fields instatistics.
Peer Review Process
Journal of Science Ladkrabang is a journal that has a peer review system. Every article must be considered by 3 expert peer reviewers. The assessors and authors do not know each other's names (double-blind review).
The Journal of Science Ladkrabang will release two issues per year.
Issue 1 in January - June
Issue 2 in July - December
Article type published
1. Research Article
2. Academic Article
Cost of article published
Free of charge
Language of article published
Thai (The full text has to be written in Thai language but an abstract is required to be in both Thai and English languages.)
Sources of Support
School of Science, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Copyright of all articles will belong to Journal of Science Ladkrabang, School of Science, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang