Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The original of the article imported into ThaiJO Usage must be prepared in Microsoft Word file format only.
- 2. The format of the article and references follows the article writing guide of Journal of Science Ladkrabang.
- 3. Article submitted to the Journal of Science Ladkrabang, Must never have been published or be awaiting publication with any other journal.
- 4. The author of the article must edit the content of the article. After the academic plagiarism check by the Turnitin program, the overlap of the article must not exceed 30 percent.
- 5. The Journal of Science Ladkrabang has maintained ethical standards, the author has a duty to maintain and must carry out their duties strictly.
- 6. The author is responsible for the articles that have been published with the Journal of Science Ladkrabang. If anything happens, it is the sole responsibility of the author.