Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Please fill submission form (link to submission form) and upload it with the publishing paper in the next step (upload submission).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The documents should not be locked or protected.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a font Times New Roman size 12; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Do not format text in multiple columns.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Include page numbers and line numbers in the manuscript file. Use continuous line numbers (do not restart the numbering on each page).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Define abbreviations upon first appearance in the text. Do not use non-standard abbreviations unless they appear at least three times in the text. Keep abbreviations to a minimum.