Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- ANRES journal uses fully functioned under only ScholarOne as a submission manuscript system.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point of Time New Roman font ; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Guide for Authors"
- ANRES has required a publication fee since 1st February 2018. Every manuscripts submitted after 1st February 2018 (accepted) has to pay USD 200 per an article. (THB 5,000 per an article for Thai affiliation as ANRES is supported by Kasetsart University and the Thai government). There is no option of refund once the fee is paid.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.