Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Confirm that the manuscript has been submitted solely to this journal and is not published, in press, or submitted elsewhere.
- Confirm that a Copyright Assignment Form has been submitted. The form must be signed and sent by post to the Editorial Office at the time of online submission.
- Confirm that the manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the instructions for authors Instructions for Authors .
- The corresponding author confirms that all authors have seen and approved the submitted version of the manuscript and that appropriate credit has been given to all contributors to this research.
- Journal Submissions Cover Letter with potential reviewers and contact information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.