Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has never been published anywhere else, and must not be in the process of submitting a proposal for publication in another journal.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All co-authors acknowledge and agree to submit the Manuscript for the consideration of publication in the Journal of Science and Technology CRRU.
- The submission should be on A4 size paper on one page, the research article should be at least 6 pages and not more than 10 pages, while the academic article should be at least 5 pages and not more than 8 pages, using TH SarabunPSK fonts, both Thai and English By following the instructions for preparing the original article already.
- The author agree to adjust the Manuscript according to the suggestions as commented by the experts, and the author shall adjust it completely within 30 days starting from the date of being notified for the amendment, if the duration is overdue for such adjustment, the author agree to let the Journal reject to publish it immediately.
- The author accept all the terms of the journal.
Authors who publish with Journal of Science and Technology CRRU agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.